Minocasa Hybrid Mattress
The Minocasa hybrid is a mattress that is engineered to provide exceptional support for different types of sleepers. It offers adequate pressure relief and has a satisfying level of sinkage due to the combination of supportive coils and plush foam layers.
Ideal for lightweight, average weight, and heavyweight back sleepers.
Ideal for lightweight, average weight, and heavyweight stomach sleepers.
Ideal for people looking for back and spine pain relief.
Offers excellent motion isolation and other features with couples in mind.
Minocasa Hybrid Mattress
Exclusive Discounts Available - Get The Best Price Now
Minocasa is a globally recognized company that provides a wide range of bedding, high-quality sheets, comforters, pillows, and mattress products.
The Minocasa Hybrid is a mattress that includes zoned coils, multiple layers of high-density foam, and a cooling cover. The Minocasa is also on the more affordable side than other hybrid mattresses on the market that offer the same value.
In this article, we will discuss the following for the Minocasa Hybrid mattress:
- Pros and cons.
- In-depth breakdown of how the mattress feels and responds.
- Feel, comfort, and firmness.
- Warranty and Policies.
- FAQs that you might ask.
- It's affordable: The Minocasa is less expensive than other hybrid mattresses of a similar kind that are available. While still offering great performance.
- Zoned support: This mattress has zones where the coils are less dense and softer under pressure points like the shoulders and more dense and supportive under heavier body parts like the hips. This promotes improved spinal alignment during the night and helps with motion isolation.
- Cooling features: The mattress incorporates various cooling materials, such as gel-infused foam and a breathable cover, which could be beneficial for hot sleepers.
- Not available in twin or twin XL sizes: The Minocasa Hybrid Mattress stands out as a budget-friendly hybrid. Despite its reasonable price, the Minocasa Hybrid includes premium-level features, including a Tencel cover and a zoned coil system. Full, queen, king, and California king sizes are the only sizes offered by Minocasa, so if you’re looking for twin or twin XL sizes, they’re not available.
Who Do We Recommend the Minocasa Mattress for
- Stomach Sleepers: Although stomach sleepers typically prefer firmer mattresses, this mattress is an excellent choice for them due to its ability to provide both pressure relief and support.
- Hot Sleepers: If you often overheat while you sleep, this mattress should help you stay cool thanks to the cooling gel-infused memory foam layer.
- Couples: The Minocasa mattresses offer a refreshed and cool surface that is targeted by many couples, thanks to the top layer featuring high-density Tencel fabric that feels ultra-soft to the touch. Additionally, the mattress's supportive construction allows for airflow, further contributing to a comfortable and cool sleep experience.
- Back Sleepers: The Minocasa mattress is also a superb choice for back sleepers because of the micro-coil comfort layers, which are designed for utter comfort, relieving back pressure, and enhancing the sleep experience. They all provide a contouring effect without making you feel "stuck" in bed.
Unboxing the Minocasa
Minocasa offers a worry-free and easy setup for their mattresses. The Minocasa Hybrid is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed into a box at your door.
All you have to do is unroll the mattress, open it, and watch it expand in less than a minute. The edges also instantly expanded, suggesting excellent corner expansion.
Minocasa did have a slight off-gassing odor, but it will be gone within 24 hours; off-gassing is natural for most bed-in-a-box mattresses when packaging aromas are released.
It is advised that you keep any such mattress in a ventilated area for 24 to 48 hours after unpacking to allow the comfort layers to restore their form and any possible odor to evaporate.
Firmness, Feel, and Comfort For Minocasa
The Minocasa Hybrid has a firmness rating of 7 on our scale, indicating that it is a medium-firm mattress. The Minocasa Hybrid is a little firmer than your usual mattresses because of its 7 layers and its individually wrapped pocket spring layer. Additionally, the mattress will feel firmer while you sleep on your stomach or back and softer when you sleep on your side.
For light to medium-weight stomach sleepers, this firmness level is perfect. Any body type may use the Minocasa since it is firm enough to support the shoulders and hips of the sleeper.
When you lie on the Minocasa, you immediately feel the support of the individually wrapped pocket spring after sinking an inch into the foam comfort layers.
The smooth, cool-to-the-touch cover of this bed will catch your eye right away. After that, you'll notice how responsive and firm the bed is. Back and stomach sleepers will feel delightfully cushioned and comfortable because of the five-zone ergonomic pressure relief system.
The Minocasa mattress is a bed-in-a-box design with foam layers and pocketed coils for a comforting experience.
We put the Minocasa mattress to be tested by our partners, who vary in weight and sleeping positions, sleeping on their sides, backs, and stomachs, and concluded that the Minocasa mattress is designed to support those who sleep on their stomachs and backs.
|Lightweight (Under 150 lb)
|Average (150 – 250 lb)
|Above Average (Over 250 lb)
Constructions, Materials, and Design
Materials and Design
The Minocasa hybrid mattress is a durable mattress that is made from memory foam and spring pocket springs. The mattress is free of fiberglass, and the foams are CertiPUR-US certified. In this part, we'll go over the Minocasa Hybrid's layers in detail.
- Premium Tencol eco-friendly soft cover: This high-density Tencel fabric feels incredibly soft to the touch, providing a luxurious sleep experience.
- Cooling gel-infused memory foam layer: Embedded within the memory foam layer is a cooling gel, which helps regulate temperature and maintain a cool sleeping environment.
- Double-layer pressure-relieving foam: The mattress features two layers of pressure-relieving foam, offering exceptional comfort and reducing pressure points on the body.
- Heat isolation cotton felt layer: Located beneath the foam layers, this cotton felt layer acts as a heat insulator, preventing the mattress from overheating and trapping heat. This contributes to a cooler and more refreshing sleep experience.
- Five-zone spinal support pocket coil foundation: The mattress is built upon a reinforced five-zone spinal support pocket coil foundation. This innovative construction provides targeted support for different parts of the body, ensuring proper spinal alignment throughout the night.
Performance of Minocasa
Cooling is an essential element for hot sleepers to look for when hunting for a suitable mattress, especially couples, due to the additional body heat of another person in bed.
The cooling gel in the memory foam layer of the Minocasa Hybrid helps to reduce the heat-trapping properties of memory foam, allowing the sleeper to sleep peacefully throughout the night. It is an excellent choice for couples. In addition, the coil layer allows for lots of ventilation.
We performed a 20-minute temperature test on the Minocasa to check whether there was any significant heat accumulation, and we observed that it kept us cool throughout the test.
We gave the Minocasa Mattress 4.5/5 for cooling performance.
This mattress's responsiveness allows you to easily toss and turn while sleeping. The Minocasa includes individually wrapped pocket springs and sensitive foam layers to provide a bouncing feeling to the mattress, making it easy to move around and change positions.
We tested the Minocasa mattress's responsiveness by placing a 20-pound ball on it and waiting a second for it to sink in before removing the ball and measuring how long it took for the mattress to return to its previous shape.
In our test, the mattress recovered in around 1.3 seconds after we removed the ball. This is an average responsiveness score, which means you will not feel stuck but still it is not as bouncy.
The coils in the support layer do give the Minocasa a slight, bouncy sensation. However, if you're a heavyweight combination sleeper, you might want to seek a mattress with more bounce so your body can move around on the bed more readily.
We gave the Minocasa Mattress 4/5 in terms of responsiveness evaluation performance.
Motion isolation is essential for individuals who share a bed since it shows how movement in one region of the mattress can affect other areas as well.
The individually wrapped pocket springs and the memory foameffectively minimize motion transfer to accommodate sleepers who are easily disturbed by movements.
We ran two trials to assess the motion-isolation properties of the Minocasa mattress. In the first test, a half-full glass of water was placed on top of the mattress, and a 20-pound ball was dumped on the other side. During the test, the water in the glass slightly moved, suggesting that the mattress had fair motion isolation because the Minocasa Hybrid is a responsive mattress.
The second test involved having our reviewer lie on one side of the mattress while our other reviewer rolled on the opposite side. When we asked the first reviewer if they felt any of the motions, he said he felt slight movements.
We gave the Minocasa Mattress a 4/5 for motion isolation.
Another essential aspect to take into account when buying a mattress is edge support. Gel foam, the pillow's top layer, offers users, especially those who sleep on their backs or stomachs, more cushioning and quick pressure relief.
Two tests were carried out to assess the Minocasa: firstly, we pushed on the edges of the mattress and monitored for counterpressure. As we pushed, we noticed a good amount of counterpressure. The edges of the mattress also quickly returned to its original form as we released it.
In the second test, we sat on the edge of the mattress and observed how our weight changed the mattress. We observed minor sinkage into the mattress, but not severe at all, because the support layers of the wrapped pocket spring contribute to the overall stability and longevity of the mattress, especially the edge support.
The Minocasa Hybrid Mattress offers reinforced average edge support and does not eventually sink at the edges because of its superior quality.
For edge support, the Minocasa mattress scores 4.2/5.
For couples who sleep together, a noisy mattress may be an extra cause of disturbance. You can be jolted awake if your bed squeaks and creaks. When rolling about and changing positions, the Minocasa made no audible sounds; nonetheless, hybrid mattresses may start to creak after a few years of usage.
Using highly sensitive microphones, we tested the mattress for noise by dropping a 20-pound ball on it. Notably, there was nearly no noise other than the thud of the ball, which makes sense considering the Minocasa's pocket spring layer, which prevents noise and creaking.
The Minocasa mattress received a 5/5 rating from us.
The bounce and responsiveness of a mattress are also key considerations for couples. These elements influence how ideal the mattress is for sex, but they can also be beneficial for people who require some movement aid. Bounce and responsiveness might make changing positions or getting in and out of bed simpler. This Minocasa mattress has moderate bounce and little sinkage, making it an excellent sex mattress because of the individually wrapped pocket spring layer.
We rated the Minocasa Mattress 4.7/5 in terms of sex performance.
Pressure relief at the areas carrying the majority of your weight is also required, and the Minocasa mattress helps keep your body and spine aligned with its individually wrapped spring coil and its five-zone ergonomic pressure relief system.
We use a pressure map to visualize pressure building. These devices use heat mapping technology to show where pressure is building up on the body and give different pressure levels different colors. On the pressure map below, blues and greens represent low pressure, while oranges and reds indicate high pressure.
- Back Area: The pressure indicated a continuous blue hue on the map for the back region, making the Minocasa Hybrid mattress an ideal choice for a back sleeper since it provides excellent support while also keeping the spine appropriately oriented during sleep.
- Shoulders Area: On the pressure map for side sleeping, the mattress displayed a mix of blue and green hues in the shoulder area. This suggests that light-side sleepers may experience pressure building with this mattress.
- Hips Area: In the stomach and back sleeping postures, the hip area was consistently blue, with a little patch of green in the side sleeping position because the layer of the individually wrapped pocket spring offers great support.
In terms of pressure relief, we rated the Minocasa Mattress 4.5/5.
Minocasa Warranty and Company Policies
The Minocasa Hybrid mattress is covered by a 10-year limited warranty that gives you specific legal rights and covers all manufacturing defects.
Minocasa provides 180 trial nights for you to try your new mattress. This means you may test it out before deciding whether or not to retain it. Minocasa provides free returns and complete refunds if you change your mind.
During the trial period, make sure you sleep on the mattress as often as possible.
Minocasa provides free returns in the United States. It is advised that you sample the mattress for at least three weeks before deciding because it takes some time to acclimate to a new mattress. During the trial period, your body will acclimate to the mattress's new feel, firmness, support, and materials.
If, after the trial period, you are still dissatisfied with the mattress, you can return it for a full refund.
Minocasa ships to the United States for free. Shipping periods range from 3 to 8 business days, although this may vary based on the location of the destination address.
The table below summarizes the current Minocasa mattress sizes and costs. It is important to note that the prices are before any reductions; thus, it is best to check the pricing on their website for the most up-to-date rates.
|54″ x 75″ x 12″
|60″ x 80″ x 12″
|76″ x 80″ x 12″
The Minocasa provides back and stomach sleepers with the required comfort and support. It is made of high-quality materials and uses innovative cooling technologies. For those searching for the finest possible sleep, the Minocasa is worth the money.
We rate the value of the Minocasa mattress at 4.8/5.
|10-Year Warranty Mattress
|180-Nights Free Trial
|Free Shipping in the United States
|Zero Interest - Via Affirm
|Made in the United States
FAQs about Minocasa
Is it possible to use the Minocasa mattress with an adjustable base?
Yes, every Minocasa mattress is compatible with an adjustable base. Mattresses are constructed with individually wrapped steel coils in the mattress's foundation, allowing them to provide support and durability in any raised position. Investigate the adjustable base.
Is the Minocasa Mattress a good choice? How long will the Minocasa last?
The Minocasa is an excellent choice for back and stomach sleepers and hot sleepers, and it can last beyond 10 years depending on how often you use the mattress.
Is the Minocasa Hybrid Mattress suitable for all sleeping positions?
Minocasa is a great pick for all sleeping positions because of its exquisite support and firmness. However, back and stomach sleepers will specifically enjoy the Minocasa mattress.
Does the Minocasa Hybrid mattress contain fiberglass?
The Minocasa Hybrid mattress is 100% fiberglass-free, and its foams are CertiPUR-US certified. It is made with high-quality foam and the best fabric material to ensure durability and a long-lasting mattress.
As a hybrid mattress, the Minocasa provides a comfortable and pleasant feel along with great support and responsiveness, making it the best choice for back and stomach sleepers.
Minocasa Hybrid Mattress
Exclusive Discounts Available - Get The Best Price Now