The Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress is Nolah's best selling mattress, and for a good reason.
We found that the Nolah Evolution is:
- Great for shoulder, hip, and back pain relief.
- Has exceptional body contouring features.
- Exceptionally good for back and side sleepers. Decent for other positions as well.
- Has a mind-boggling lifetime warranty!
- Backed-up by an extremely reputable and amazing customer support and protection policies.
- Currently comes at a great discount, which makes it an even better for the price.
Read below our review to know our detailed analysis & testing of the Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress
The Nolah Evolution Hybrid Mattress is Nolah's best-selling mattress for a good reason. With the HDMax™ Tri-Zone™ coils, the Nolah Evolution is specifically designed for pain relief and spine alignment.
Ideal for lightweight, average weight, and heavyweight back sleepers.
Ideal for lightweight, average weight, and heavyweight side sleepers.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress
Claim up to $1,200 + 2 Nolah Squishy Premium Pillows on your next Nolah Mattress now!
The Nolah Evolution mattress is Nolah's first hybrid mattress and its most popular model, and for a good reason.
The Evolution blends Nolah's trademark AirFoamTM with support coils and is available in three firmness levels:
- Luxury Firm
Today we'll look at the Luxury Firm model, which has a medium-firm feel that will suit a wide range of sleepers. We'll also be doing a quick overview on which model to choose while buying this mattress based on your weight category.
Do you want to know if the Nolah mattress is good for you? In this comprehensive analysis, we'll go through all of the elements that comprise the Nolah Evolution, so you know exactly what you're getting with this hybrid mattress.
Following that, we'll discuss our results after evaluating the Evolution for essential characteristics like as pressure relief, motion transmission, responsiveness, edge support, and more.
Consider Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress if
- While laying on my side, I found this mattress to be extremely comfortable. It relieved pressure on my shoulders and hips while also allowing for good sinkage.
- This mattress is ideal for those who sleep on their backs. Its hybrid design offers both support and suppleness. While lying on my back, my spine felt aligned.
- I also believe the Evolution 15 is an excellent choice for couples. It provides strong edge support and tested well on our motion transfer test for a spring bed. Couples should be able to sleep together on this mattress without waking each other up during the night as long as they are not easily disturbed.
Avoid Nolah Evolution 15 if
- Evolution 15 in Luxury Firm is too soft for most stomach sleepers. To maintain their shoulders and hips at an equal level, stomach sleepers will require a firmer mattress, such as the Firm model.
- Budget customers may be put off by the price of this Nolah and may want to look for a less priced mattress instead. However, bear in mind that this is a high-quality mattress, and Nolah frequently has fantastic bargains.
- If you don't like breathable & cool sleeping - Because of the coils within, I wouldn't suggest the Evolution to anyone looking for a classic memory foam mattress with slow-sinking foams. If you don't like a breathable night's sleep, then the Nolah Evolution Hybrid is not the one for you.
Now, let's get into more specifics about how the feel, comfort, and performance of this mattress performed during our testing procedure
Firmness, Feel and Comfort for Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress
When evaluating a mattress for your personal preferences, one of the most important factors to consider is firmness.
Your ideal firmness level will be determined by factors such as your body weight, height, and preferred sleeping position.
Your size and preferences may differ greatly from those of others!
When purchasing the Nolah Evolution 15, keep in mind that it comes in three firmness levels: plush, firm, and luxury firm. We put the Luxury Firm to the test.
The Luxury Firm variant of the Nolah Evolution 15 mattress received a 6.5 on the firmness scale because its AirFoamICE™ layer and extra high-resilience foam layer give somewhat more sinkage than a conventional medium-firm mattress.
Because of its medium firmness, I'd recommend the Nolah Evolution 15 as one of the finest mattresses for side sleepers, who may benefit from the pressure alleviation, which may help reduce hip and shoulder problems.
This bed should be comfy for back sleepers as well.
Performance of Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress
Though firmness is one of the most significant variables to consider when purchasing a new mattress, there are a few other things to consider.
To give you the most accurate picture of the Nolah Evolution 15 mattress's performance, we examined it for key characteristics tailored to various sleepers.
We examined a few areas, including different sleeping positions, pain relief performance, and performance for couples.
Is the Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid a Good Mattress for Light Sleepers (Under 150 lb)?
- Light Back Sleepers - Light back sleepers typically encounter mattresses that are firmer than stated, making the Evolution an excellent choice for these sleepers. They'll receive the medium-firm sensation they want.
- Light Side Sleepers - This mattress is ideal for light side sleepers, who should enjoy flawless contouring on this bed.
- Light Stomach Sleepers - The Nolah Evolution 15 may be a suitable choice for this category of stomach sleepers. They will most likely receive adequate assistance. I'd recommend it if you're a lightweight stomach sleeper weighing less than 130 pounds.
Is the Nolah Evolution 15 a Good Mattress for Average Weight Sleepers (150 – 250 lb)?
- Back Sleepers of Average Weight - These sleepers will appreciate how the Evolution's 15 hybrid design gives both the support needed to straighten the spine and the softness needed to sink in just enough.
- Side Sleepers of Average Weight - While sleeping on my side, pressure was eased at my shoulders and hips, leading in pleasant sinkage. If you don't enjoy the "hugging" sensation, search for a mattress that is more responsive.
- Stomach Sleepers of Average Weight - I fall into this group. The "Plush" model appears to be overly soft for average-weight stomach sleepers. However, the Luxury Firm and Firm models are perfect for this average weight stomach sleepers.
Is the Nolah Evolution 15 a Good Mattress for Heavy Sleepers (over 250 lb)?
- Heavy Back Sleepers - The Nolah Evolution 15 will not be supportive enough for heavier people, causing this mattress to sink and sag with the "Plush" or the "Luxury Firm" options. If you're a heavy sleeper, definitely choose the Firm option while buying this mattress and you're going to have a very supportive & great experience.
- Heavy Side and Stomach Sleepers - Same thing as back sleepers.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Support For Weight & Sleeping Positions
|Sleeper Weight||Stomach Sleepers||Side Sleepers||Back Sleepers|
|Under 150 lbs.||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|150-250 lbs.||Excellent - Choose the Luxury Firm or Firm option while buying||Excellent||Excellent|
|250-300 lbs.||Great- Choose the Firm option while buying||Great - Choose the Firm option while buying||Great - Choose the Firm option while buying|
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress Pain Relief Performance
A good pressure relief mattress is one that reduces discomfort well.
Pressure release refers to how well a mattress relieves stress at pressure points such as the shoulders, hips, and lower back.
We utilised a pressure mat to obtain a better idea of where the Nolah Evolution 15 was reducing strain on the body.
We evaluated pressure in various sleeping positions by placing the mat between us and the mattress. The mat employs a blue-to-red gradient to discern where the most force is being applied, with red signifying high pressure and blue suggesting low pressure.
- Back Pain - I believe this mattress is an excellent option for back sleepers. Its coils give sufficient support to maintain the spine straight and relieve back discomfort. I would avoid this Nolah model if you like an extra-firm mattress.
- Shoulder Pain - The Evolution's 15 should give some wonderful contouring around the shoulders, reducing any pain.
- Hip Pain - The medium-firm mattress gives the pressure alleviation that most people with hip pain require. However, if you sleep on your side and have hip problems, I would suggest going for the plush model.
This refers to the mattress's ability to absorb movement. For everyone who shares a bed, motion transfer is a vital consideration.
Whether you sleep with a pet or want a good mattress for couples, motion transfer is something to think about.
On our motion transfer test, the Nolah mattress performed admirably. There wasn't a lot of noise.
As long as neither side is a really light sleeper who wakes up frequently, I'd suggest the Evolution for couples or individuals who sleep with pets.
Performance During Sex
The coils in this hybrid mattress generate some bounce, but the foams also contribute to some give into the outer layer of the mattress. I believe this mattress is suitable for sex, although some couples may find themselves feeling "trapped" on it, however, I some couples would highly enjoy the bouncy yet stable feeling this mattress provides.
If getting a good night's sleep is more essential to you and your spouse, you'll be satisfied with this motion-absorbing bed.
Nolah's AirFoamICETM is intended to keep the body and the bed cool. It has a comparable feel to regular memory foam but is much more breathable.
The Nolah Evolution 15 is a great choice for hot sleepers who love the comfort of a memory foam mattress. The Evolution's cover is also composed of organic cotton to keep you cool all night.
When you lie on a mattress's sides, edge support refers to how well you are supported. If you prefer to sleep near to the side, you should look for a mattress with strong edge support.
This will give you the feeling that you won't fall out of bed.
The Nolah Evolution mattress had strong edge support. I could use the entire mattress because I felt supported close to the side of the bed.
Overall Performance Test
In the final round of testing, we do an overall performance test in which we lie down on each of our mattresses for an unbroken 15-minute power sleep.
This provides us with a thorough evaluation of how it fared in the end. As I dozed off on the Nolah Evolution, this is how I felt.
On this mattress, I curled up to sleep on my back, which is how I prefer to sleep. Although I felt at ease, I really valued the bed's cozy, fluffy top.
After which, I switched to my side. While sleeping on my side, this mattress felt great and provided great contouring to my shoulders and hips. My spine felt aligned and the mattress curved around the pressure points, keeping my body extremely comfortable.
Construction and Design for Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress
- Cover - is the top covering of the mattress. The Evolution's 15 cover is composed of organic cotton. It's thicker and more sumptuous than the polyester covers you'll find on other mattresses.
- Comfort layer - is located beneath the cover and is what you will feel the most while lying on your mattress. The Evolution 15 includes two comfort layers: one consisting of two inches of cooling ArcticTex™ fibres that are breathable and engineered to keep sleepers comfortable at night. The second comfort layer is comprised of AirFoamICE™, a graphite-infused variant of Nolah AirFoam™. It has a stronger cooling effect, which is ideal for overheated sleepers. It aids in the absorption of body heat while also offering support and pressure alleviation. Side sleepers will appreciate its cushy layer's sinkage.
- Transition Layer - A two-inch layer of high-resilience, pressure-relieving foam sits beneath the AirFoamICE™ layer. This layer is more resistant to wear than latex. It's the layer between the comfort layer and the mattress coils that's supportive and responsive.
- Coils - Nolah's proprietary HDMax™ Eco Support Coils are located beneath the transition layer. These eight-inch coils add to the Evolution's breathability and give additional pressure relief. The coils are encased in Edge-Tech™ support foam, so the sides of the mattresses are just as strong as the middle. The bouncy quality of the mattress should allow ease of mobility for combination sleepers.
- Foundation Layer - The foundation layer, or bottom layer, is what helps sustain the rest of the mattress. Nolah employs an inch of high density core-support foam to stabilise the mattress and increase its longevity.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Unboxing and Off-Gassing
Because the Nolah Evolution is a bed-in-a-box mattress, it will arrive compacted in a box. You'll have to unbox it at home, which will be difficult without the assistance of another person.
This mattress, like other bed-in-a-box mattresses, requires at least 24 hours to properly decompress. As with many new mattresses, there will be an off-gassing phase with the Nolah Evolution 15, but the scent should only last a few days.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Cost
At the first glance, budget buyers might not like the Nolah's pricing and could want to look at a mattress that is less expensive.
However, when you take into account the extraordinarily good materials quality and spinal alignment design, those prices extremely reasonable (if not somewhat of a bargain).
|Twin||38″ x 74.5″ x 15″||$999|
|Twin XL||38″ x 80″ x 15″||$1,199|
|Full||53″ x 74.5″ x 15″||$1,399|
|Queen||60″ x 80″ x 15″||$1,599|
|King||76″ x 80″ x 15″||$1,799|
|California King||72″ x 84″ x 15″||$1,799|
|Split King||2 x (38" x 80")||$2,398|
But the fact that Nolah is currently running a crazy good discount for a limited time, makes this mattress a steal for the price.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Policies and FAQs
Is the Nolah Evolution 15 made in the USA?
Nolah mattresses are all produced in the United States. Nolah has eight plants in the United States. Furthermore, all of the materials utilised in Nolah mattresses are made in the United States.
Can I flip the Nolah Evolution 15 mattress?
The Nolah Evolution 15 isn't meant to be flipped. The Nolah Evolution should only be used with the top side of the mattress facing up. The Nolah Signature mattress, on the other hand, can be flipped.
Does the Nolah Evolution mattress need a box spring?
Nope! The Nolah Evolution may be used on any flat surface, such a box spring, slatted bed, flat platform bed, or adjustable bed. Nolah has a couple adjustable bases that complement the Evolution.
How much does Nolah charge for shipping?
Nolah provides free delivery and returns on all mattresses.
Does Nolah offer a sleep trial for their mattresses?
Nolah Sleep provides a 120-night trial period as well as a 30-day break in time. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase after the break-in time but before the conclusion of the trial term, you may return it for free and receive a full refund.
How long does the warranty last on Nolah mattresses?
The Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress comes with an outstanding Lifetime Warranty.
|Delivery||Approximately 2-4 business days|
|Trial Period||120 nights and 30 day break|
|Return Policy||Free returns|
|Discounts||Claim Limited Time Coupon Now|
We like how the Nolah Evolution 15 is available in three various firmness types, allowing you to choose the perfect match for you. Making it perfect for any body weight.
We absolutely like the Luxury Firm model's medium-firm feel. This mattress offers excellent pressure alleviation and body contouring. Making it an outstanding mattress for spine and back pain relief.
It's ideal for side sleepers and back sleepers who like a softer mattress. The silky pillow-top is one of our favorite characteristics. It's a nice addition for anyone who has shoulder or hip problems since it helps you to sink into bed for a more comfortable sensation.
All-in-all, the Nolah Evolution 15 mattress is absolutely one of the best mattresses we ever came by! With the current exclusive discount running nowadays, we'd say it's a no-brainer.
If you were thinking about going for this mattress, do not hesitate and go for it, your body will thank you.
Nolah Evolution 15 Hybrid Mattress
Claim up to $1,200 + 2 Nolah Squishy Premium Pillows on your next Nolah Mattress now!